If you are looking for a CPA firm that truly understands the unique nature of the Midwestern crop production industry, look no further than LattaHarris. With over 50 percent of our staff dedicated to this sector and clients located across the Corn Belt in 11 states, LattaHarris is one of the leading providers of professional services for the agricultural industry.
Why should agricultural clients consider LattaHarris?
• Knowing what is important to you, we are intimately familiar with your key performance indicators such as crop inputs, land, fuel and labor, and machine costs.
• Exclusive to LattaHarris clients is an accrual bench marking study, giving you valuable information about your business and how it compares to your peers.
• Your challenges are understood by us. Common concerns are the lack of profitability, understanding cost of production, staying competitive and
managing equipment costs. We provide our clients with strategies to address their concerns, manage growth, and the eventual transition of the farm onto the next generation.
• With the coaching of our professionals and staff, some of whom are active farmers, you will understand your financial information, enhancing your ability to manage and control your production enterprises.
• You will be working with proactive, knowledgeable staff that continually learn and speak about the financial analysis of farms at seminars and other key agricultural events which are attended by producers as well as those in the financial industry.
Below is the list of the most common services LattaHarris offers agricultural clients. If you are interested in a service not on this list, please inquire as we may be able to assist you or refer you to one of our partners.
• Business valuations
• Accrual and managerial accounting
• Data analysis
• Management information systems development and support
• Accounting technology assessment
• Staff training
• Accounting support
• Tax planning and preparation
• Cost of production
• Payroll support
• Succession and transition planning
• Estate planning
• Retirement planning
• Annual meeting facilitation
Focused on Your Success