Accounting Clerk – Grundy Center
The LattaHarris Grundy Center office is seeking an accounting clerk to join our public accounting practice. The candidate should have an Associate’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience, as well as knowledge of bookkeeping and payroll laws. The successful applicant must be self-motivated, thrive in a team environment, display excellent written and oral communication skills, have a history of delivering a timely, accurate and professional work product, as well as enjoy developing relationships with their co-workers, clients and community. The individual will process payroll and payroll tax reports, work on bank reconciliations, bookkeeping, and communication with clients. QuickBooks experience is a plus.
- Excellent team environment, including the opportunity to learn from firm owners and senior-level staff members with years of knowledge and experience to share.
- Work with some of the top family-owned business and agricultural production organizations in the Midwest.
- Competitive compensation and fringe benefit package. LattaHarris is a multi-office Iowa firm with a 36-year history of growth offering excellent working conditions and career opportunities. If you enjoy the rural Iowa lifestyle, this could be a great fit! LattaHarris, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Send resume to: Mackenzie Sprain, CPA, PO Box 38, Grundy Center, IA 50638.
Senior Certified Public Accountant – Tipton and Tama
LattaHarris, LLP is seeking certified public accountants for offices in Tipton and Tama, Iowa. Position will be responsible for providing a variety of tax and accounting services; including engagement planning, preparation, client communications and report presentation. The depth and breadth of work along with the educational and other support provided by the Firm will yield an optimal environment for continued professional growth.
Successful candidates will have passed the CPA exam & completed a minimum of three years in public accounting with a Top 100 firm. Candidate must be self-motivated, thrive in a team environment, display excellent written & oral communication skills, display ability to deliver a timely, accurate & professional work product, as well as enjoy developing relationships with their co-workers, clients & community.
- 401(K) plan with guaranteed employer matching
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life & disability insurance
- FLEX spending accounts
- Sick, vacation and paid holiday leave
Compensation commensurate with experience & education.
Accepting applicants until positions are filled. Submit resume and cover letter to: Julie Schroeder, Assistant Firm Administrator, 1201 North Avenue, Tipton, Iowa 52772.